International Artist I-Maric Delivered a Brilliant Performance
International Artist I-maric delivered a brilliant, career elevating set at Mussy Good Birthday called "HIGHEST" early this morning (Saturday), following Mussy Good, who was also great, and got a wonderful response from the audience, many of whom were hearing his music for the first time. But Ras I-Maric took things to another level, in a well-paced, focused, and razor sharp performance,".
the patrons having a good time at Mussy Good Birthday Called "HIGHEST" held at the Venue : Brucky Bar,Top Maryland,st Andrew .
I-Maric delivered a slew of songs from his growing catalogue, including peace&love,
We Nuh Soft ,WHO FEEL IT KNOWS.
YGPONECAMP shell Mussi Good party last night up a Maryland, Maryland finally meet the artiste personally. Di song the video soon come out ya now! Big up all who a play the song and all poor & rich people who nuh fi get weh dem come from.
Ras I-Maric with be perform THIS !! FRIDAY JULY, 28 AT 36-38 ISLAND PLAZA MAIN STREET OCHI RIOS JAMAICA, @ CLUB GEN-X
I-Maric delivered a slew of songs from his growing catalogue, including peace&love,
We Nuh Soft ,WHO FEEL IT KNOWS.
YGPONECAMP shell Mussi Good party last night up a Maryland, Maryland finally meet the artiste personally. Di song the video soon come out ya now! Big up all who a play the song and all poor & rich people who nuh fi get weh dem come from.
Ras I-Maric with be perform THIS !! FRIDAY JULY, 28 AT 36-38 ISLAND PLAZA MAIN STREET OCHI RIOS JAMAICA, @ CLUB GEN-X
THE BENZ REDSQUARE SUMMER SPLASH STAGE SHOW AND PARTY 2017 BE THERE !! LADIES FREE B4 12AM- MAN 300$ B4 12AM
BUS LEAVES HALFWAY TREE, PORTMORE AND SPANISH TOWN EXACTLT 6PM SHARP, 1000$ JA TAKE YOU TO THE EVENT AND BACK Come out and support the movement 

up
ReplyDelete