RAS I-Maric On The Rise to fulfil is career in the reggae industry

 Ras I-Maric is a reggae singer/songwriter who was born and raised in the heart of Kingston, Jamaica. Music and football were his loves and I-Maric dreamed of becoming a professional football player. After failing to make the cut for English-based clubs Kettering Town FC and Brentford FC (for which he was scouted after migrating to England), he was then inspired to pursue his other love- music. In 2004, I-Maric started his musical career with a versatile and unique sound. However, it was not until 2007, that a chance meeting and subsequent collaboration with Paula ‘Suzie Q’ Henry led to his first single “Oh Mama”. Working alongside Suzie Q presented the artiste with several opportunities including opening for Da’ Ville at a Mothers’ Day showcase in Queens, New York. I-Maric has also performed in Hartford, Boston, Manhattan, and Philadelphia, sharing his craft at benefit shows in support of the Haitian victims of the 2010 earthquake. That humanitarian effort was indeed a great experience for him and something that he will never forget. I-Maric has since released singles such as “Wicked Haffi Run Weh” on the Golden Gate Riddim produced in England by Zion House Productions. I-Maric recently released his second EP titled WHO FEELS IT KNOWS in 2016 with singles such as “Summertime” “Mi Nu Like Whe a Gwaan” “nonsense” and the signature song "Who feels it knows". For booking and dubplates contact Nattiedreadz@outlook.com UK+447534433292 or YGPonecamp PROMOTION&ENT tel: (1876) 3715005 ygponecampent@gmail.com or jrintl.ja@gmail.com or rasimaric6@gmail.com.
 Ras I-Maric - Di Youths Dem Hungry (Official HD Video) Music Video by Ras I-Maric performing Di Youths Dem Hungry. From the album "Hungry Riddim - Various Artists
Ras I-Maric - Equal Rights And Justice [Official Video] Cultural Prod Music video by Ras I-Maric performing Equal Rights And Justice From the Reggae One Drop Album "WALK OVER RIDDIM
Ras I-Maric talks making music while moonlighting as a referee in the UK UK based, uprising reggae artiste Ras I-Maric talks moonlighting as a referee while making music Listen
 Real Askel - God a watch over me and Ras I-Maric - Up Up Sky High (After Party Riddim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M dot R was in Jamica Shooting Callie